California Girl Marketplace
Reach influential women consumers in California and beyond. The California Girl Series® Marketplace is the perfect place to sell your products, host clinics and seminars, and interact with active-lifestyle female customers. Booth space is super affordable and sells out quickly, so don’t miss your chance to exhibit.
Marketplace Locations & Dates:
Princess Challenge Ride, and Princess Challenge Half Marathon – Sep 25, 2016
Lake Natoma – Negro Bar State Park, 8-3pm
San Diego Area
Senorita Century Women’s Ride – March 12, 2017
Lakehouse Resort & Hotel, San Marcos, CA
Sunday, March 12, 8-3pm
Los Angeles Area
Beach Babe Bicycling Classic, and Beach Babe Half Marathon – June 25, 2017
Pierpoint Landing, Long Beach, CA
Sunday, June 25, 8-3pm
California Girl Gran Fondo – October 8, 2017
South Coast Winery & Spa, Temecula, CA 8-3pm
Use our Online Exhibitor Registration system below to order your booth space and event services now. 1-Day 10×10 Space, $175
- Expo at the fastest growing cycling & running event series for women in California.
- Beautiful venues throughout California, luxurious amenities (lodging, spa, wine tasting).
- California Girl Series’ Marketplace is a personal, up close & interactive marketing experience.
- The Marketplace is a themed event with free admission to family & guests.
- Market your products in an intimate setting to 500-800 health conscious women.
- Expo helps promote the CaliforniaGirl Series’ mission to pursue a healthy, active lifestyle.
- 85% Female, 15% Male
- Highly motivated toward the “active lifestyle” market
- 83% college educated
- 72% age 25 – 45 years old
- 22 states represented
- 4% international
Once you reserve your booth space, you will receive a confirmation email with event details. If you would like to purchase your booth via check, please contact us or call 916-705-3443 for an application.